Thursday, January 22, 2009

anonymous

I love my blog, and the people i've met along the way.

Unfortunately, i have let too many people look into my world and now i have to be careful what i write because it comes back to haunt me.

I'm not abandoning this blog, and in fact i will probably post here more often than on my other (new) blog. But i find that when something is REALLY bothering me, the one place i want to spill my guts is here, and i can't do that.

If you want to read my new blog, let me know and i'll send you the link.

But if i know you personally i probably won't want you to have access - sorry, but for the most part i want to be annonymous.

6 comments:

aandjblog said...

psst.. please send me the link

Anonymous said...

I had a post about this the other day, isn't amazing what a small, small world the internet is? Scary in some ways.

Lara said...

I totally hear you and have had some of the same kind of desires in the last 6 months myself.

That being said, I'd love your new blog address if you're inclined to give it to me. I do know I know you in real life though so understand if I don't qualify ;)

Betsy Mae said...

I don't blame you...you know I want the link...please.

Anonymous said...

well. i'd be interested in the new link. i too have considered starting a new blog where i can post ANYTHING i want.

Joyce said...

I'd like the link too!

I often think about starting an anonymous blog...

I mean...my parents, my inlaws, and my 12 year old niece read my blog!!! How much can I really write about?!?