Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Slow Me Down

That's the name of a new song by Emmy Rossum.

Not only do i love it, but it's exactly how i've been feeling these last few weeks. Maybe that's the reason for me loving it...i dunno.

You can hear a short clip of it on her myspace here: http://www.myspace.com/emmyrossum

She's putting out an itunes bundle on July 31st with this song and 2 others as well as an 18 minute documentary on the making of the album.

My excitement may or may not have something to do with the fact that my brother is the producer of this album and co-wrote all of the songs as well as mixed and engineered them. (sorry if that's not 100% factual, but that's what i understand).


*insert proud little sister grin here*


Let me know what you think of the songs :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow!! Emmy Rossum, as in Phantom of the Opera, Emmy Rossum?? I've never heard her music but I knew the name immediately, so I IMDB'd her. That's very impressive!! Does she have any snippits on Itunes yet?? I'll have to check out her myspace page.

Roz said...

hahaha yes, Emmy Rossum as in Phantom of the Opera, Emmy Rossum :)

Yes check out her myspace and itunes will be released on July 31st