Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Emmy Rossum's Slow Me Down Video

Sarah, this is especially for you!

Emmy Rossum's video for Slow Me Down is now on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0eGe-VV7I8


You can see my brother's name - Stuart Brawley - in the "About this Video" section on the right hand side. As i said in this post, he wrote and recorded the whole album.


I also thought you should know that my little sis works for Emmy and she was at the shoot for this video. I've *heard* that it was her idea for Emmy to come out of the water at the end of the video gasping for air - and they used her idea!


Yay... all of my siblings are so cool and have such cool jobs.

2 comments:

Betsy Mae said...

That's really neat, thanks for sharing.
She is such a gorgeous woman.

Sarah said...

That is so cool!! Emmy seems to be all over the place these days. I've seen her in a few of my magazines. I've been meaning to listen to her. That really is awesome for your brother and sister!