Monday, August 27, 2007

WW so far

So it's been let's see...(counting on fingers) one, two, three, four, five....

Today is my sixth day on WW.

I'm sure you're all wondering how it's been.

Let me tell you, it's been a rough start.

Day one (Wednesday) was the day i signed up, so i didn't feel like exactly starting that day.

Day two (Thursday) was tough. I was sooooo hungry and kept telling myself i didn't need to count things like fat free mayo on my sandwich. I also tried to make this recipe and couldn't believe how bad it sucked! Do not make this. You will end up eating something that tastes like very un-chocolatey, floury, tough, stale Tim Bits. I don't care if they're only 1 point each. They are not worth even that. This recipe, on the other hand, is a-w-e-s-o-m-e :)

Day three (Friday) also tough. The dinner i chose to make took forever to cook and Mat who was being a good sport at waiting for the meal to come out of the oven finally got too hungry and ate hotdogs while i waited for the WW meal to finish cooking

Day four (Saturday) was better. I kept myself busy as much as i could and didn't exceed my daily point limit.

Day five (Sunday) Better again. Discovered these (so delicious and so convenient) and these (Hi, 6 cups = 2 points?? Deal!)

Day six (today) Decided it's time to "beef up" my sad little sandwiches with tons of cukes, tomatos and lettuce.

So all in all, i'm doing ok. Still hungry at times, and being at work makes things difficult because i can't run to the fridge to grab some veggies when i feel like it. But i find if i keep myself busy and not think about eating, i'm ok.

It's really weird how your mind works. When you know you can't have something you can't stop thinking about it. It's torture!

Haven't lost any weight yet, but i'm sure it's too early to tell. I'm used to the Bernstein's diet where you lost 10 lbs in 3 days lol.

New mantra: Keep on keepin' on....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must know about the Bernstein's diet.... haha.