Thursday, February 19, 2009

les randoms

Loves,

I'm still here, just away at a conference working my bum off for the last few weeks.

I have stuff to post, but don't have a lot of time right now.

In the mean time, here's my 25 Random things about me:

1. I was named after my mother
2. I share the same birthday as Mickey Mouse
3. I have been with my husband since I was sixteen
4. Which means that in 5 years I will have been with him for more than half my life
5. In elementary school I was called TBMU
6. Which stands for Training Bra Matching Underwear
7. I still have the same nail polish on my toes from my wedding 4 months ago
8. I used to want to be a paleontologist
9. Now I want to be a wedding planner or own a bridal gown shop
10. I used to believe my stuffed animals had feelings
11. I like chocolate and mint but not mixed together. Read: I hate mint chocolate-chip ice cream
12. I love ice cream
13. I love yogurt just as much
14. I was a brownie, a girl guide and a path finder
15. I hate running
16. But I love playing team sports
17. My biggest fear in life is that I won’t be blessed with children
18. I went on the Dr. Bernstein diet and lost 20 lbs in 7 weeks
19. I never felt hungrier in all my life
20. My grandfather was the Attorney General of Ontario
21. I have never broken any part of my body, but always wanted a cast
22. My husband makes fun of me because I’m always standing on my tip-toes
23. And because I talk and laugh in my sleep
24. I am obsessed with different coloured post-it notes
25. And making lists

This was a lot of fun - i would like to do another one soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
New here.:) I wanted to be a paleontologist too, but yeah owning a bridal shop might be more fun.:)

Joyce said...

I can see you owning a bridal shop!

I loved your list.